A collection of random diatribes.


Monday, April 26, 2004

For the love of God and all that is holy, dress appropriately...

One of my pet peeves (and I have many) is people - particularly women - who do not dress appropriately. What makes fat girls think it's okay to wear half-shirts? Or skin tight clothing? Are they so out of reality that they think it's sexy? Let me speak for men everywhere when I say it's not.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against big women, nothing at all. But goddammit, I don't need to see every damn piece of you because you decided to paint on a shirt before going to work. Show a little respect for yourself and cover some of that shit up. Nothing disgusts me more than a big girl who thinks she needs to wear as little clothing as possible to show off her cleavage. Reality check sweetheart, if you weren't 30 pounds overweight, you wouldn't have those hooters. And you'd look better in that tight shirt. Everyone knows it, except you. And your friends are assholes for letting you leave the house dressed that way.

I'm a fatass myself, but I don't go around wearing skintight wife-beaters. I know nobody wants to see my flabby ass running around half-naked. I wear Hawiian shirts. Big ones. And they serve two purposes. The first is they are comfy. The second is I'm protecting you, the people, from something you don't want to see.

So, women of the world, it's okay to be big. Be proud of your size. Walk tall with your girth.

But wear appropriate clothing.