A collection of random diatribes.


Friday, March 25, 2005

Go figure...

I am one of the people I write about. The other day I did something so damn asinine, I decided to write a blog about it. But I am going to write it as if I saw someone else doing what I was doing.

For the slower ones out there, whenever I refer to the “guy,” it’s me. This next part is all me.

I call it…


The wind beneath that ass's brush...


The other day was beautiful. Simply beautiful. It was a perfect day to set the cruise control, turn down the windows, turn up the radio and drive. A taste of spring was in the air, and since it’s been awhile since I’ve been able to throw down the windows more than an inch.

But not that day. No sir. It was so nice, both windows were down. And I was cruising a steady 70. Good times.

As I was driving, I noticed a guy up ahead of me had his windows down, too. Right on, my brother! Appreciate the day! It will be another couple weeks before we see another day like this, so live it up!

Then I saw what he was doing—or rather, what he was trying to do.

Brush his hair.

I wanted to roll up parallel to him and yell at the window…

“HEY DUMBASS! YOUR WINDOW IS DOWN! WIND IS COMING IN THE CAR, BLOWING YOUR HAIR! BRUSHING YOUR HAIR IN THE WIND DOES NO GOOD!

Dumb ass.

People are stupid.



So there it is. I was trying to brush my hair with both windows rolled down and having a time with it.

Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home