A collection of random diatribes.


Thursday, April 14, 2005

Stop your damn whining.



There's a lot of things that I have no patience for. A lot. In the top five are people who feel sorry for themselves and people who whine. In the top 3 are people who do both. It's one thing to feel sorry for yourself, it's a pain in my ass to hear you whine about it. And your troubles. And your life. And...

Shut the fuck up. Seriously.

All you do is whine about how much your life sucks and how you have so many problems and I don't know what it's like.

Well, you know what? You're right. I don't.

I don't know what it's like to be a whiny fucking baby, crying about all that is wrong in my life. I have no clue what it's like to beg for people's attention, even if the attention is negative. I have no idea what it's like to blame everyone else for my problems. Like the great Paulie Walnuts once said, "I have my own fucking problems." I don't need to hear yours.

Just the other night I was telling my roommate how I can't stand people that whine. Then it dawned on me that much of these blog entries are bitch-fests and I may be seen as a hypocrite (which I am, but not on this). But there is a difference between whining and bitching. I don't write this blog for people to give me attention. I don't write this blog for people to feel sorry for me. I don't write this blog so I can cry about every fucking thing that is wrong in my life.

I write this blog to write this blog. And to bitch about people that piss me off. That's it.

If no one reads it, that's fine. For those of you that do read it, while I appreciate the audience, if you stopped reading it, that's fine too. I would still write. Admittedly, however, I do write this blog knowing that people do read it, so part of me is writing to entertain as well. Hopefully, I am succeeding. If I'm not, thanks for reading, anyway.

Back to the subject at hand...

Folks, seriously, stop crying. I'm not exagerating when I say no one wants to hear you. No one. Nobody. Not one person.

Wait, scratch that, there are some co-dependants out there that live for this type of behavior. So, please, go find one of those people to cry to. I'm tired of hearing it.

You are in charge of your own life and only you can fix it. It's not your mother's fault you are a fuckup now. It's not your father's fault that you can't keep a job. You're a fucking adult, so buck up and act like one and stop acting like a God damn two-year-old with all of your blubbering.

24 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

You're talking about me, aren't you?

You're talking about that time I was crying over that thing.

You want me to move out, don't you?

Goddammit, my life is already so hard, and now you're going to make me go out and look for a new place to live. You don't even care that I'm flat broke and have NO money, do you? You don't even care that it's SOOOO hard to find a place that will allow me to have pets.

Isn't it enough that I had to give away the truck because I couldn't afford to get it fixed?

Do you want blood? Is that what you want? Would you be happy if I cut myself and bled for you? WOULD THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE?!?!?

4/14/2005 03:57:00 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

You better not be talking about me, Stewie...

4/14/2005 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger fnordboy said...

Damn... I guess I will just leave the intarweb so I don't bother you anymore.

Big meanie. :(

4/14/2005 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

fucking cry babies

4/14/2005 10:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! Whiners need to get their ass kicked and then thrown back into the giant meat grinder of life! Fuck 'em all and let 'em see what it's like when life really kicks 'em in the ass.

BTW, you can catch me starring in Sasquatch, running all week on the Sci-Fi channel.

I'm LFH and I'm keeping it real.

4/15/2005 04:10:00 AM  
Blogger Stewie said...

LFH rules!

4/15/2005 09:10:00 AM  
Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Meh..you can't be ALL that bad if FREAK is still living with you after all these years....

4/15/2005 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

She's not going to be living with me much longer if she doesn't knock off that whiny shit. I don’t give a shit if she IS flat broke – I want the house to myself. She's not my fucking problem.

4/15/2005 04:23:00 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

I thought you said we were okay!!! I told you I was looking!! I can't stay with my brother - Jack doesn't even have his own room, and Jamie's been sleeping on the couch. The only place left is the floor.

You're such a jerk. I do so much stuff for you. You don't appreciate me at ALL. You just wait until I'm gone and you have to do all that crap yourself. THEN you'll know what it's like.

4/15/2005 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

Remember when I said you have until the 1st?

Yeah, be the fuck out of my house by the time I get back from France.

4/15/2005 04:46:00 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

wtfever.

prick.

I'll be HAPPY to!! I'm TIRED of living with your punk ass!!

Just expect plenty of "surprises" when you get back!

4/15/2005 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

I hope you realize you're RUINING ANY chance I'll EVER have of getting my OWN house.

I'll have to RENT for the REST OF MY LIFE, and it will be YOUR FAULT!!!

4/15/2005 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

I should care, why?

4/15/2005 04:57:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

You want some wahhmburgers with your french cries?

Need me to call a wahhhhhhmbulance?

I'll type this slow, because you may have missed it the first time. I'll even bold the important parts for you...

If no one reads it, that's fine. For those of you that do read it, while I appreciate the audience, if you stopped reading it, that's fine too. I would still write. Admittedly, however, I do write this blog knowing that people do read it, so part of me is writing to entertain as well. Hopefully, I am succeeding. If I'm not, thanks for reading, anyway.

Now, next time you wamt to whine about something, please make sure you have all the facts. Otherwise, it just goes badly for you.

Thanks for playing.

4/15/2005 07:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merovingianne say it all. You a bitch Stewie. I dance on the grav of alls!!

BBBBLLLLLLOOOOOOOGGGGG AAAASSSSSS!!!!

4/15/2005 07:20:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

What language is that, anonymous? Is it the language of the land Dumbassia?

4/15/2005 08:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merovingianne,


You're a fucking annoying whiny, skeez. Please stop breathing immediately.

Thank you,

Lance Fucking Henriksen.

I was in The Right Stuff, BEEYOTCH!

Keep it real.

4/16/2005 05:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this big dick, and I feel like crying.

4/16/2005 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

See, Stewie, I told everyone I know about my blog.

That way, nobody every complains about whether or not I write for myself. Why be selfish when I can entertain the great unwashed?

Like the kind of dude who bitches about your blog from the safety of the "Anonymous" login.

4/17/2005 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This blog fucking sucks. You're all losers.

4/18/2005 04:56:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I take it back.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

4/18/2005 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

Too late, bitch!

You are on the shit-list.










Who am I kidding, I can't stay mad at you!

4/18/2005 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

Okay.

Goddammit.

My head just exploded.

4/19/2005 10:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Translated:

BLAHBLAHFUCKINGBLAHBLAHZEEBLAHBLHAAKHJHDKSHSKDKHSDDSDSKJSKILLJOYFUNPOLICEBLAHBLAHSTFUSTFUSTFUBLAH

4/20/2005 09:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home