A collection of random diatribes.


Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Lazy blog...

This is one of those email forward things. And yes, it is a lazy entry. I have a ton of things to write, but I haven't formed their sentences yet. Soon, though.

Name six things in your purse/wallet

- Coffee shop stamp card. One more and the next one's free!
- Visa check card--my life blood
- 10 bucks. 5 for parking, 5 for smokes. It's water for lunch tomorrow
- Car wash stamp card. Three more and a free wash!
- Best buy card.

Name five things that made you happy this week

- Finally getting the Audioslave album.
- A smile returned from a hottie at the metro parking lot.
- Audioscrobbler back up and running.
- Picking up The Italian Job for 6 bucks. A pleasent surprise.
- Finalizing this weekends plans. 2 great friends and I finding time to hang out.

Name four things you'd like to do before the end of your lifetime

- See London.
- Move out West.
- See Spain.
- Knock out the rest of the things on my "sex" list.

Name three things you plan on doing this weekend

- Watch Dawn of the Dead (theatrical cut!)
- Have lunch with my two best friends.
- Coffee.

Name two things you'd buy for yourself if you had the money

- A jeep and drive cross country, taking my time.
- A house where the nearest neighbors are miles away.

Name one good thing about the last person you talked to

- Nicki is the most giving person I know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Oh crap.

Was I talking in my sleep again?

What did I give you?

5/12/2005 12:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Head

5/13/2005 04:41:00 AM  
Blogger Nicki said...

I gave you bathroom?

Are YOU talking in your sleep NOW?

5/13/2005 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I flew out and got head too. You're a wild woman in your sleep!

5/14/2005 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

*runs away worried*

5/15/2005 09:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home