A collection of random diatribes.


Sunday, July 24, 2005

Check another one off the list, soon...

There is a mental list I have of things I want to do before I die.

A lot of them I've already knocked out, but there are still some things I want to do, given the opportunity.

One of the things that's been on "the list" for a good while is to drive cross country.

Well, last night I found out that I may be doing exactly that in September--on someone elses dime.

A buddy's brother is in the military and he's coming home. He wanted his car shipped from Hawaii to Maryland, but, for whatever reason, they couldn't do it when he needed them to do it. So they told him they could ship it to California and he could drive it to Maryland. And they'd pay for meals, lodging and gas. He just has to do the drive in 9 days.

So my budd'y brother called my buddy to see if he wanted to go. He said yeah. I asked if I could go. My buddy called me last night and said yeah, I could go.

The only thing I would have to pay for is my meals.

I'm ready to order my plane ticket to California now.

Fuck yeah.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Should I put out an APB for all women across the country to be on the lookout for you three manly studs?

7/24/2005 05:08:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

No!

I don't want them warned.

I'm always better when I'm a surprise!

7/24/2005 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

Better take plenty of smelling salts for when they pass out!

7/24/2005 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Don't forget a pocket full of Roofies >:)

7/26/2005 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

Yay! Congrats! Have fun! Use more exclamation points!

7/26/2005 03:53:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! 9 days is a long time. I trust you're driving through Vegas and spending at least a night, right? Right?

7/27/2005 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Stewie said...

jodi, no need for roofies. I'm money.

Ace! Yes!

renaldo, it's squ1d's brother. So squ1d and I will convince him.

7/27/2005 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home