A collection of random diatribes.


Monday, May 23, 2005

I really do love women...

I think with some of my previous blogs may come across as a tad bitter. They may come across that I hate women. Well, let me clear the air.

I love women.

Love, love, love.

I love the way they laugh. I love the way they smell. I love the way they taste.

I love the napes of their neck, the small of their back.

I love that curve from the drop of the hip to just below the ribs when a woman is laying on her side.

I love the way they sleep, they eat, drink, breath.

I love the arch of their back and the pressure of their hands on my chest at the moment of pleasure.

I love women.

As much as I bitch, I don't blame all women for the idiots I've either dated (that's on me) or have had bad experiences with, because I have had just as many good experiences.

So why not write about the good, then?

I'm a much funnier cynic.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ace said...

Cosigned.

5/24/2005 02:14:00 AM  
Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

"Sooner or later
You'll be a
Female woman-hater...
It's inevitable"

(LOL--ask Freak--she'll know what I am talking about! :p)

Damn Stewie--you made women sound good even to ME! >:p

5/24/2005 02:40:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You don't even have a girlfriend and you're already whipped! j/k

5/24/2005 07:06:00 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

No, I know where he's coming from. The other day, I was thinking about how much I love men - everything about them. It's specific ones that I date that get on my nerves and poison me against the rest of the male population.

He's not dating, so he's got no female-induced aggravation to deal with.

5/25/2005 02:02:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

He's not dating, so he's got no female-induced aggravation to deal with.

lol

That's comedy.

5/25/2005 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

Don't make me beat your ass, punk.

5/26/2005 05:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home