A collection of random diatribes.


Friday, December 30, 2005

The bar of the gods...

I went to happy hour last night with a few friends and was having a good time drinking and carrying on when a hottie walks in with her male friend (because in Stewieland, all hot girls are single, waiting for him to talk to them).

The two sit at the bar just behind me, but I was sitting in such a way that I could just glance to my right and check her out. Until Walter Sobchak (John Goodman's character in The Big Lebowski) came up and started talking to the two. Completely blocking me out.

Okay, listen guys, if you are hanging out with a hot girl, even if she's your girlfriend, you need to position yourself in such a way that other people can check her out.

Don't be so damn selfish.

On a somewhat related note, we planned the locale for next week's happy hour.

The bar we are going to next week has a rockabilly motif, hardcore on tap and a lesbian clientele.

That's right. Lesbians. Lipstick ones, at that.

That, friends, is the bar of the gods.

Can I get a fuck yeah?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK YEAH!!!

Although I don't pretend to understand the appeal of lipstick lesbians for guys, you know I'm always good for a "fuck yeah!"

I really don't get it, though. I mean, as a girl, I have NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER to see two guys goin' at it. Ugh!

And don't tell me you're going there because you're hoping for some big "Chasing Amy" moment. Seriously, if you tell me you're going in the hopes of telling some lesbian "I love you and not in a friendly way although I think we're great friends," I really will kick your ass.

I'm just saying.

12/30/2005 02:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the "moment" finger thing.

12/30/2005 02:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Stewie's life consists of nothing more than moments from shitty movies like Chasing Amy.

Yes, I needed to once again show my Kevin Smith hatred.

12/31/2005 07:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU FUCKING SUCK WORSE THAN ARGENTO.

oh wait.

That's not quite possible. Nothing can suck more than him.

1/01/2006 02:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home