A collection of random diatribes.


Monday, March 06, 2006

Me and that there dog have issues...



That there is my sister's boyfriend's dog. That there dog has tried to bite me on the ass numerous times and has succeeded once.

Me and that there dog have issues.

One night I went over my sister's place to hang out.

We were watching TV, having a grand time, when my sister said, "Stand up, Stewie, I want to show you something."

I stood up and she said, "Give me your hand."

I did.

She took my hand and hit her arm with it, making a big deal about it.

The dog, who had been laying peacefully beside her jumped up and went insane.

Then it lunged at me, trying to bite me.

Me, being the quick thinker, grabbed my sister and held her between me and the dog. If that little bastard was going to bite me, he would have to get through her. The downside of course was my sister continued to yell and scream like I was hurting her, making the dog more insane.

Finally, my sister, laughing, calmed the dog down. The dog gave me a look and laid back down.

My sister thinks she is funny.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is that a boxer? I love boxers, and now I know why.

3/07/2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Nicki said...

That is hilarious. I'd do the same thing if I was your sister.

3/07/2006 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger HotDudi said...

ROFL...that's mean...& ever so slightly harsh...ROFL...but soooooo funny!!

I feel for u...no...really I do!!! ROFL!!

3/07/2006 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger Aric Blue said...

Ok, fucker, someone has to teach you how to do blogs. Here's a small DO and DON'T list for you:
DO update as often as possible
but:
DON'T not post for a week then do 3 posts in a day. Come on, bitch! Space it out! Pace yourself!

3/07/2006 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

That's two on Monday, dumbass. And the first one was a public service announcement. :p

renaldo, freak and hotdudi, may a boxer bite your ass.

3/07/2006 09:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sister thinks it's funny? When the dog bites someone else and they use her fat ass off, then we'll see who thinks it's funny. Oh, I'm sure she'll say she's sorry, etc etc etc, but really, it's only after the fact when people< are sorry. Steel toed boots are great for dogs that bite, trust me...

5/13/2006 06:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home