A collection of random diatribes.


Friday, December 02, 2005

I am not a Nazi...

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.




One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.



Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.



Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.








The Would You Have Been A Nazi? Test

- it rules -



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 16% on brainwashworthy
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 15% on antitolerant
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 53% on patriotic
Link: The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test written by jason_bateman on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, dude, you're a real Einstein.

12/04/2005 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here's my result:

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 77% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic

Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.
___________________

I can see that, especially the, "Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values" part.

Sieg heil.

12/04/2005 02:33:00 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

I'm the same (expatriate), only I'm 38% brainwashworthy, which I have to disagree with.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go around the neighborhood and pass out some pamphlets or I'll go to hell.

12/04/2005 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger _ said...

Looks like I wouldn't have been a Nazi either. But I think the test is disingenuous in the sense that if I grew up in Nazi Germany I would undoubtedly answer those questions differently.

At best the test tells me that I wouldn't be a Nazi should America initiate a second Holocaust. Comforting...but I knew that already.

12/06/2005 02:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot!


The Resistance
Achtung! You are 7% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

12/07/2005 02:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be the only Republican you intentionally stick with (well, not one of these corrupt, overly driven by religious conservatism as opposed to small government conservatism as originally intended), but apparently I have morals and scruples. WTF? Apparently I'm into resisting.

12/09/2005 12:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the ratings. You are 23% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 71% blindly patriotic. Apparently I'm a self-determined, caring, zealot. Nice combo. Makes more sense broken down that way (but I'll deny the caring part to the day I die. F people).

12/09/2005 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Aric Blue said...

Update much? You can't tell me you have a life! NEW BLOG, YA LAZY BASTARD!

12/09/2005 01:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not believe you got only 15% for antitolerant.

Not going to happen.

12/13/2005 08:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very tolerant you cocksucker.

12/13/2005 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home